The VariLite™ dual wavelength laser offers the ultimate in clinical versatility.
What can the VariLite™ dual wavelength laser treat?
The dual wavelength technology (532nm/940nm) of the VariLite™ laser allows Dr. Albert Fox to treat a variety of vascular lesions, pigmented lesions, cutaneous lesions, and inflammatory acne.
- Telangiectasia (spider veins)
- Spider Angiomas (radiating spider veins)
- Cherry Angiomas (red dots)
- Neovascularization (redness in new scars)
- Venous Lakes (large blue spider veins)
- Port Wine Stains (red birthmarks)
- Lentigines/Dyschromia (sun spots and age spots)
- Dermatosis Papulosis Nigra (dark skin tags and mole-like lesions seen in African-American patients)
- Poikiloderma of Civatte (red flushing of the neck)
- Verruca (warts)
- Keratoses (brown-tan, thickened lesions)
- Skin Tags
What to expect?
Treatment with the VariLite™ laser is truly a “lunchtime” procedure with no downtime. There is minimal discomfort with the procedure and no local anesthetic is required. Often, multiple treatments are required, depending on the type of lesion being treated. The post-treatment area may appear mildly pink for several hours. Makeup can be worn immediately if desired. Return to work and/or daily activities is immediate.
Treatment of Spider Veins and Vascular Lesions
Spider veins, telangiectasias, and other vascular lesions are very common and most adults will develop them. Heredity, sun damage, and aging contribute to the formation of spider veins and vascular lesions.
The VariLite™ dual wavelength laser uses 532nm and 940nm wavelengths to penetrate the skin and treat the lesions. The VariLite™ laser is very effective for facial spider veins and vascular lesions or developmental vascular lesions such as hemangiomas, venous lakes, and port wine stains.
The dual wavelength VariLite™ laser offers great versatility and provides effective treatment of sun spots, age spots, and other cutaneous lesions. Treatment of the entire face, neck or upper chest (décolleté area) can be performed in 20 to 30 minutes, with no downtime or recovery.
Browse our patients before and after photos.
Contact Dr. Fox to learn more about VariLite™ Laser Treatment.