Cheek Augmentation (Cheek Implant)
Cheek augmentation or malarplasty can help improve facial balance and harmony. Cheek augmentation is a procedure that improves projection or prominence of the cheek bone region. Traditionally, high, prominent cheekbones have been considered a “beautiful” feature of the human face.
Cheek implants can be used to correct a flat appearing face due to congenital, developmental or post-traumatic changes. The cheeks are an important component of the middle third of the face and their augmentation can help improve the appearance of the face and draw attention to the eyes.
Cheek augmentation is performed on an outpatient basis. Recovery period is typically 7 to 10 days. Dr. Albert Fox uses Gore Tex or medical grade silastic material for cheek augmentation. Gore Tex and silastic have an excellent record of patient safety and success.
Contact Dr. Albert Fox for a confidential consultation and comprehensive facial evaluation. Your facial plastic surgeon will help you determine which implant will provide you with the most natural appearing result.
- View All Procedures
- Aesthetic Facial Plastic Surgery
- Aesthetic Facial Plastic Surgery Intro
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Brow Lift/Endoscopic Forehead Lift
- Cheek Augmentation (Cheek Implant)
- Chin Augmentation (Chin Implant)
- Cheek Lift (Express Lift™)
- Fat Transfer (Fat Injections)
- Lip Augmentation and Reconstruction
- Mole Removal
- Neck Lift
- Ear Reshaping (Otoplasty)
- Rhinoplasty Surgery
- Earlobe Repair and Reduction
- Non-Surgical Treatments
- Medical Spa Treatments
- Laser Skin Treatments
- Skin Resurfacing
- Facial Reconstruction
- Surgical Facility
Receive 20% off your first Laser Hair Removal treatment
Treat yourself to a gloPure Hydration Facial and take 20% OFF!